Welcome to First United Methodist Church of Delmar, New York - a faith community with a long tradition of growth, fellowship and service.
You have a warm, personal invitation to join us for Sunday worship - whether you are looking for a church home, or are visiting, or are just curious.
We hold two Sunday worship services:
• A beautiful, traditional service in our Sanctuary, at 9:30 am.
It features our full Chancel Choir with our pipe organ, scripture, hymns and prayers, a children's time followed by Sunday School, and a pastoral sermon. It's followed by Fellowship Hour, with coffee, treats and company, at 11 am in our Fellowship Hall.
• And a lively and intimate alternative worship service at 5:45 pm in our Hummel Chapel.
This features contemporary music of faith, Bible lessons, prayers and - well, something different almost every week! It's not to be missed.
This web site is both an invitation to join us, and a guide to what First United Methodist of Delmar is all about.
• Click here for directions, a map, and other information for visitors.
• Click here for a guide to our programs and ministries.
• Click here to learn about our programs for children and youth.
• Click here for more information on our work in missions and community service.
And much more! Please check back often.
Access the latest edition of our monthly newsletter - The Telescope - here.
December 2, 2013